Monday, October 31, 2011

Interesting Informative Facts Part - 7


Colgate faced big obstacle marketing toothpaste in  Spanish speaking countries. 
Colgate translates into the command "go hang yourself."


Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in  their hair.


The average person laughs 13 times a day.


Women blink nearly twice as much as men.


German Shepherds bite humans more than any other breed of dog.



Large kangaroos cover more than 30 feet with each jump.



Whip makes a cracking sound because its tip moves faster than the speed of sound



If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle;
If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle,
if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural cause.

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Encouraged !!